Sunday, October 26, 2008

Speed Rating for 26th October, 2008 - Mysore Races

Hi Folks,

Abs Fabs and Attractress may fight out the finish of the Poonawalla Mysore Derby 2008 the chief event of the races to be held at Mysore today. Abs Fabs no doubt has the disadvantage of not having gone the distance but the way it is blazing the track and especially the one on 19.10 wherein it clocked (-14) compared to all others is superb by any standards. I feel if the horse is brought from behind and not ridden in its customary start-to-finish mission, well it will trouble all the other contestants. Only Atractress seems to have improved run after run. Regarding Achipenko less said the better. After having pulled up lame on left fore let it produce a good run and then only one can decide next time. Hence the above two should fight out the issue. My speed rating for the day are as follows:

Race No. 1:

Princess Emily 581
Veda Priya 579
Ryder 555

Race No. 2:

Holiday Date 634
Rebellious 633
Tinas Triumph 632
Special Force 632
Place Her Well 625
Ballerina Girl 621
Admiral's Force No recent form

Race No. 3:

Executive Spirit 587
Record Time 574
Cashfirsttiketnext 562
Wellington 538

Race No. 4:

Mark Of Gibraltar 667
Salsera 662
Royal Amber 614
Edmondo 584

Race No. 5:

Carabinieri 658
Lyra 631
Royal Strider 629
Easy 625
Classic Dancer 617
Ansonia 615
Enchanting Girl 606

Race No. 6:

Red Mustang 590
Ciampino 585
Berkley Square 583
Simcha 580
Suave 578
Bee For You 576
Our Lancer 576

Race No. 7:

Green Bax 678
Secret Song 673
Fantabulous Prince 625
Lava 624
Danger Diabolic 616
Our Little Savage 613

Race No. 8:

Abs Fabs 634
Palazzio's Sun 610
Star Wave 609
Archipenko 608
Star Presentation 581
Attractress 581

Race No. 9:

Million Words 606
Witch Doctor 585
Paint Me Red 582
Flip Your Destiny 571
Monarchial 570
Flair Queen 567

Race No. 10:

X I A N 603
The Force 588
Dhanush 586
Estrella 581
Greek Ship 557

Day's Best : X I A N

Good Double : Million Words and Xian

Kainch w/p :Red Mustang, Secret Song. Million Words and Xian

Good Luck to all

Thanking you,

Jimmy

P.S. As and when one notices highest speed rating of Mr. Swamybabu and my speed rating matching then one should play without hesitation win/place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The confidence with which you wrote about Abs Fabs for the Derby
shook me.I read & re-read it's spur
ts & then decided to back it along with my choice - Star Wave.
Needless to say I had a good day.

jimmy said...

Hello Salimbhai,

Glad at least you played little but experience paid and the trackwork as mentioned above, when S.John was contacted by a close freind of mine had stated that the horse was travelling very easy unextended and should be backed each way. Also after putting my speed rating into action the picture was very clear. Unfortunately many people were unable to take advantage of my write up as my laptop of all the days developed some technical snag.Remember if MAM runs on merit speed rating will not go haywire. But the trouble at Mysore is many horses are run in and out whereby we working on it get foxed. Hope to give you some more of Divali fireworks tomarrow. Till then cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jimmy,

Great confidence in your selection of ABSFABS. I backed it for win and place. And I took forecast 5 bank and 3*2*4. The dividends were 500 for 20 rupee ticket. I covered all my loses over the past week :)). Thank you. Hope you give us more winners on the last day. Thank you again.

Madhu

jimmy said...

Hello Madhubhai,

Glad that my selections are helping my freinds on this blog. It is a gift I possess that whenever I give a headline horse it does a good show in the race. After all whatever connnection news regarding trackwork I get it is my duty to share with you all but unfortunately my laptop is giving me trouble since last two days and I am not able to pass it on earlier. Once again thanks a lot for having imposed such a great faith on me and await some good tips in Mumbai from me I assure you all. Only thing I do not enjoy is criticism. By the way HAPPY DIVALI AND A PROSPEROUSE NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FELLOW FOKS.

Jimmy

Powered By Blogger

Click to Print

DOWNLOADS

toolbar powered by Conduit

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

We acknowledge with thanks the SUPPORT systems available to us and for the PATRONAGE people have shown for this blog.


We would like to especially thank the Racing sites available due to which we are able to get instant information.


Swamy








Hit Count

Count :
View My Stats

STAT COUNTER

The Counter is now been set to UNIQUE VISITORS.

We crossed a MILLION page loads on 15.9.2011 , ONE AND A HALF MILLION page loads on 29.8.2012 & TWO MILLION on 22.7.2013

We had crossed Half A Million Unique Visitors on 19.7.2011 and reached THE COVETED MILLION MARK on 19.1.2013.

Thanks For Your Patronage.

Footer

The author does calculations based on certain mathematical theories which have been formulated with experience.

We cannot be winners everyday.It is important that we have a budget and play exactly as per a plan so that even during periods when the "LADY LUCK" deserts us, we still do not end up loosing a lot of money."LADY LUCK" does favour everybody at some point of time and we make returns at that time.


Mathematics by itself does not work whenever human involvement is there.

An analysis is also made on the possibilities whch exist for the Owner,Jockey & Trainer and a reasonable surmise is made.


The blog can be accessed by all and no invitation is necessary